Introduction – IQ Option Review
IQ Option was introduced as a trading option in the year 2013, and since then it has been gaining increased attention by a steady number of investors. IQ Option provides a great deal of value to each of its investors. The IQ Option website & apps possesses a high level of transparency and functionality. It makes use of the intuitive UI interface because of which navigation through the website and apps becomes easy. Also, due to the functional platform and trading application, the use of IQ Option became easy and simplified both for the professional traders as well as the new entrants.
Trading platforms used by IQ Option
There are a variety of trading platforms which are used by the IQ Option users for conducting trade which is as follows:
- Contracts for Difference (CFD) on stocks : IQ Option users are provided with the facility of conducting trade through the use of CFD’s on stocks made available to them from around and over 180 different companies including the most successful businesses as well as listed on NASDAQ and NYSE.
- Cryptocurrencies : It lets the user conduct trade through the use of 12 major cryptocurrencies some of which are IOTA, Bitcoin, Zcash, Omisego, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Ethereum, and some others.
- ETF’s : The ETF’s functions by tracking commodities, baskets of assets and indices. The ETF’s are traded in a similar manner as the common stocks and provides the traders with the opportunity to choose from over 20 different ETF’s.
- Forex : The term Forex is an abbreviation that stands for Foreign Exchange. It is considered to be one of the most popular trading markets and provides access to over 30 currency trading pairs to its users. Forex makes the trade of foreign currencies easy.
- Options : By the use of options, the user can form a conjecture on the prices of various assets such as stocks, indices, currencies, commodities, and others. It is contemplated to be a gateway to over 50 other options.
Signing up on the IQ Option
The method for signing up on the IQ Option site is a simple and straightforward method and can be easily understood by all. It involves filling up the basic details by the user and instantly you can start trading. You can use below form to register free.
Quick Registration Form
The use of IQ Option for trading is trouble-free for all the users - the experienced ones or the ones who have just learned the fundamentals of Forex trading online. At the start of the trade, the IQ Option requires a low minimum deposit of 10$ USD or equivalent in the account currency. Hence among all the other available web trading sites, IQ Option requires one of the the lowest deposits.
Which account to choose - Demo Account, Live Account in IQ Option ?
IQ Option keeps the method of trade simple and believes in providing equal opportunities of trade to each one of its users regardless of the amount the user invests in. Two different account levels are available on the IQ Option website which is as follows:
- Demo Account: This is risk free virtual money account. You can use this account to learn and practice trading before moving to a real or vip account. Refillable free Practice Account of $10,000 ! Try Now!
- Real Account: This account can be opened by a minimum deposit of $10 and no limiting conditions are placed on trading functionality. Real Accounts provides access to over 300 assets. The users are granted access to the withdrawals that can be processed within the time frame of 24-72 hours. The user of the Real Account is also capable of participating in various trading competitions that are held on the trading platform.
IQ Option is contemplated to be the leading provider of the Forex Trading services. The word ‘Forex’ is the short form of ‘Foreign Exchange.’ Within the forex market, inter-trade of various currencies takes place, and a suitable price of the exchange is decided. Forex Trading is considered to be one of the most famous methods of trading and accounts for approximately USD 4 trillion of economic activity on a daily basis. The specific trade prices of currency pairs are listed beforehand which allows the traders to exchange one currency with the other on the basis of their belief on whether the price of the currency will experience a fall or rise.
How to start Forex Trading with IQ Option ?
You can refer below video to get a clear idea about the process of placing trades.
If you chooses to begin with a demo account, then he/she is advised to conduct 100% risk-free trades for getting an idea about the trading process. After getting a suitable experience of conducting the trade the user is advised to continue with the trading process by opening a real trading account ( this account carries a high risk as you trading with actual money unlike demo accounts ) which is required to be funded from an approved funding source ( Skrill or Neteller ). After the account has been funded, you can make trades with as low as $1 per trade.
Forex Trading Ideas
Various trading ideas exists. Below are some of the popular simple trading ideas. You can use one of the methods below or make your own method by learning below methods.
1) Pinbar Trading Idea
2) Support & Resistance Idea
Tip : Generally higher time frameworks patterns are more reliable than lower time frameworks. Also you can use indicators in IQ Option to make your prediction more accurate.
How to deposit and withdraw funds from IQ Option Broker ?
You can use Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Advcash or latest payments methods supported by IQ Option & your country to make deposits and withdrawals. ( You may not be able to use debit cards or master cards any longer as they are not supported anymore.)
How to start forex trading from home ?
Forex trading helps the traders or the investors in making money through the means of currency pairs. However, it is important to realize the fact that forex trading for beginners is risky but by gaining complete knowledge about the trade one can make a good earning out of the trade. To start forex trading all you need is a little patience, money for investment, a personal computer and lastly a reliable internet connection. Once the person has got all that is required he/she needs to choose a reliable broker like IQ Option and start trading.
Advantages of Forex Trading
- Forex trading gives you the opportunity to learn to trade through the means of a demo account which is similar to actual trading but does not involve real money transactions.
- Forex trading is preferred by many traders due to its liquidity characteristic which helps to get high profits.
- In forex trading, the role of commissions and middlemen is completely absent or minimum which makes it a preferable method of conducting the trade and makes it the primary choice of trading for traders.
- It does not require any fixed size of the lot for starting the trading process. Only a small amount of money is required as the deposit in the demo or live account platform for starting off with the trading process.
- Leverage facilitates the trader in keeping the risk capital to a minimum level and can also make tremendous profits along with it.
- In forex trading the cost of the transaction is low, and the cost of a retail transaction is less as compared to market conditions, and therefore it is more preferred.
- The market in forex trading is an all-time market.
- The market in forex trading is free of manipulations ( unlike most stock markets ) due to its large size.
- It can be accessed easily anytime and anywhere one wants without any problem due to the availability of web trading platforms on mobile phones. An app has been developed for carrying out forex trading easily through the means of flexible trading options that it provides.
- Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney and many more online payment processors are supported.
Disadvantages of Forex Trading
- Forex trading involves a high degree of risk as price movement depends on various factors ( Sudden unexpected event/news can move the price against any open trade !)
- PayPal is not yet supported as the method of payment for making deposits and withdrawals to and from the trading accounts by IQ Option. Also most of the debit cards & master cards are no longer supported
- IQ Option does not provide services to traders from several countries. An up-to-date list can be found on the official website.
- Driving license are not accepted as a method of identity verification ( Accepts only Passport or NIC in English or any international language ).
The trading options which are capable of providing a high level of earnings and profits to the traders or the investors also carries a high level of risk along with itself. Therefore, trading is advisable for those who are willing to take risks. If you think you are capable of taking risks then register for free with world's leading broker IQ Option. Learn the trading skills from the information provided to you for free on our trading site and brokers web site. Start with making the demo account, practice and sharpen your skills and develop your own techniques. After you get successful trading on the demo account switch over to live account and live trading and make money !
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
This material is not intended for viewers from EEA countries. Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders
( * EEA - European Economic Area )